Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Ambition

是不是总要有遗憾和后悔,那种人生才叫人生?

The day before yesterday, I found my primary standard one report card while I am looking for DVD~haha~
I saw, my first ambition...
SINGER!!!
OMG~ I never thought I had such dream since standard 1.
Second was nurse and third was teacher...
hmm, normal la~
and... standard 2 ah, repeat back nurse and teacher...
but, third ambition. AIR STEWARDESS.
hahaha, this one I can remember, that time got 1 friend, she wrote this, and she told me air stewardess very pretty de, then i follow. haha. since i wrote 2 already and 1 more really no idea, so...
hmmm... Maybe I just hope to be pretty when I get elder~ XD

But really, IF IF IF not because of something~ and yeah, someone......
maybe, maybe, I am now flying around the world. visited many places, other country?
yes. =)
Thought of becoming air stewardess WITHOUT COPYING OTHER PEOPLE when I was 17?
yeah, around that.
A bit regret... but never mind, THIS IS LIFE.

nurse, i gave up this AMBITION after I been to hospital...
most nurse=fierce!
they have to look at the blood and others body everyday. =(
no no no!
back to teacher~~~ I always wanted to become a teacher because I don't know there is other job other than teacher. haha.
I mean when I was in primary...
but teacher also ok ma, got lots of holidays~
short working hour~
and i love kids as well~[mostly bullied by them] haha, but if fun. XP

maybe, it will be quite, ... boring.
so, yes, I changed my mind again~~~
now, radio DJ.

erm... I am greedy, SUPER!!!
haha, thats why I got a lot of dreams wishing it to be achieve~
TV host?
newscaster?
a lot more...........................................................................................................................

1 more MUST DO thing in my life~
join singing competition. XDXDXD
This will become a very good memory and experience in my life when I grow older~ =)
Actually not only singing, watever watever watever competition, JUST JOIN~~~
FOR FUN~ 
XD

LIFE!!! is short.
so it can't be so boring and meaningless. =)
do everything you want, you wish, you hope.
AND YOU CAN!!!

yam seng!!! XD

DREAM -i-n-g-
@@

No comments:

Post a Comment